Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another first

Anna is at her friend MaryKates today.  Anyone who knows Anna knows she can not make a choice.  Would you like Mommy to pick you up at 12 or stay until 3:30, remember we have swim lessons tonight.  No decision made.... well I made it for her and will pick her up at 3:30 can not wait to see how it went.

Abe and Grace are great here alone.  They love playing inside (it is raining).  Abe like to take care of Grace when he has the chance when Anna is not home.  Grace got up at 9:15 (when we checked on her since I was so nervous).  Abe feed her breakfast!  They had a good day.  We were like this all last week when Anna went to Vacation Bible School at AVBM which will be her new school in the Fall.  She was very scared and kept saying she was not going but in the end she loved it.  I could not believe the smile on her face singing the songs in the car on the way home!!!  I am so proud of her, growing up so quickly.  Each morning Abe and Grace join Anna in dance when school is starting and then they go home and listen to the CD while practicing their moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment