Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday July 9

Saturday morning we brought out the "big" pool to swim in the backyard.




Daddy left for Germany on Saturday afternoon.  Nana and Pop Pop came down to watch the kids while I go do my volunteer work.  Once a month respite care at Willowdale.  The respite is from 5 - 9 pm for the parents of special needs children.  The special needs child and their siblings stay with us while the parents have a few hours to do what they would like.  The evening is full of fun and very busy.  We make dinner, feed everyone, do crafts, play outside and end with pjs, a movie and snacks.  It is great fun and I can only imagine how greatful the parents must be.  I have to miss next month due to a family commitment so I wanted to be able to be there tonight even with Sean on his way to Germany.  Thanks Mom and Dad for making the trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment